Law of foreigners / Cards room / Nationality

  • Temporary residence cards (usually 1 year)
  • Resident cards (10 years)
  • Residence cards “skills and talents” and “retired”
  • Temporary residence permits (1, 3 or 6 months)
  • Certificates of residence for Algerians
  • Foreign students and trainees
  • Travel document for a foreign minor

If you are affected by any of these legal actions, contact Master Bracka, a specialist in law of foreigners, cards room, nationality.

Back to the list of skills